Foshan Jianqiu Ceramics Co., Ltd.
Main products:Exterior Wall Tiles, Ceramic Mosaics, Tactiles, Anti-Slip Floor Tiles, Swimming Pool Tiles
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Ye Steven
  • Company Name : Foshan Jianqiu Ceramics Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-757-83127351
  • Fax : 86-757-83127951
  • Address : Guangdong,Foshan,Ceramics International,12,Building C6,168 Jihuaxi Rd.,Nanzhuang Town,Chancheng District,Foshan City,Canton Prov.,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 528000

Orient blue Internal angle swimming pool tile 240x60mm

Orient blue Internal angle swimming pool tile 240x60mm
Product Detailed
Size:240x60mm MOQ:100PCS Delivery:20days water absorption:E<6%

Orient blue Internal angle swimming pool tile

Material

porcelain

color

Blue, white

Size

240x60mm

Thickness

10mm

Water absorption

E<6%

Feature

Acid-proof,Alkali-proof,Anti-freeze, Firebrick

High temperature burn

>1300 centigrade

Usage

swimming pool

Packing Detail

Cartons packing and wooden pallets

15KG/CTN   45pcs/CTN  

MOQ

100pcs

Quality grade

AAA

Certificate

ISO9001:2008/CCC

Payment Terms

30% TT in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Delivery Time

25Days after 30% deposit paid

About us

Jianqiu Ceramic Co.,Ltd was founded in 1988. This company products range from Porcelain External Tile,Stone-like External Tile,Supermarket tile,Porcelain floor tile,Swimming pool tile,Tactile tile and Mosaics.

We aim to make customer-oriented as our service point.

Our Advantages:

1) Test report ISO9001:2008.Management System Certificate

2) Leading Manufacturer professional producing ceramics tiles

3) Daily production:30,000sqm

4) All products are in strict quality control

5) Our company has won Chinese High-quality Brand, Chinese reliable brand,Green   Building Products,the Recommended Product of Chinese Building Materials Engineering Construction etc.

Service

1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours

2. Professional team members work for you

3. Customized design is available. OEM&ODM are welcomed.

Orient blue Internal angle swimming pool tile 240x60mm



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECOL Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.