Foshan Jianqiu Ceramics Co., Ltd.
Main products:Exterior Wall Tiles, Ceramic Mosaics, Tactiles, Anti-Slip Floor Tiles, Swimming Pool Tiles
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Ye Steven
  • Company Name : Foshan Jianqiu Ceramics Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-757-83127351
  • Fax : 86-757-83127951
  • Address : Guangdong,Foshan,Ceramics International,12,Building C6,168 Jihuaxi Rd.,Nanzhuang Town,Chancheng District,Foshan City,Canton Prov.,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 528000

orient blue glazed pool tile Finger-Grip Safety marking

orient blue glazed pool tile Finger-Grip Safety marking
Product Detailed
Water absorption: E<6% MOQ:1000PCS. Size:240x115mm Delivery:20days ISO9001:2008/CCC

Model YC3-1, Finger grip cobalt blue glazed pool tile

  

Material

porcelain

color

Blue, white, yellow

Size

240x115mm

Thickness

30mm

Water absorption

E<6%

Feature

Acid-proof,Alkali-proof,Anti-freeze, Firebrick

High temperature burn

>1300 centigrade

Usage

swimming pool edge

Packing Detail

Cartons packing and wooden pallets

18KG/CTN   16pcs/CTN   20160pcs/20’GP

MOQ

100pcs

Quality grade

AAA

Certificate

ISO9001:2008/CCC

Payment Terms

30% TT in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Delivery Time

25Days after 30% deposit paid

  

Our Advantages:

1) Test report ISO9001:2008.Management System Certificate

2) Leading Manufacturer professional producing ceramics tiles

3) Daily production:30,000sqm

4) All products are in strict quality control

5) Our company has won Chinese High-quality Brand, Chinese reliable  brand,Green    Building Products,the Recommended Product of Chinese Building Materials Engineering Construction etc.

Service

1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours

2. Professional team members work for you

3. Customized design is available.  OEM&ODM are welcomed.

About us

Jianqiu Ceramic Co.,Ltd was founded in 1988. This company products range from Porcelain External Tile,Stone-like External Tile,Supermarket tile,Porcelain floor tile,Swimming pool tile,Tactile tile and Mosaics.

We aim to make customer-oriented as our service point.

Feature:

1,100% Porcelain2,100% cracking resistance3,100% pool chemical resistance

4,Acid-proof, Alkali-proof, Anti-thermal shock

5,Beautiful and natural colors

6,Perfect adhesion and easy to installation

7, Manufactured as per FINA standard  

  

 

orient blue glazed pool tile Finger-Grip Safety marking



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECOL Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.