Foshan Jianqiu Ceramics Co., Ltd.
Main products:Exterior Wall Tiles, Ceramic Mosaics, Tactiles, Anti-Slip Floor Tiles, Swimming Pool Tiles
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Ye Steven
  • Company Name : Foshan Jianqiu Ceramics Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-757-83127351
  • Fax : 86-757-83127951
  • Address : Guangdong,Foshan,Ceramics International,12,Building C6,168 Jihuaxi Rd.,Nanzhuang Town,Chancheng District,Foshan City,Canton Prov.,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 528000

cheap mesh backed mosaic ceramic swimming pool tile

cheap mesh backed mosaic ceramic swimming pool tile
Product Detailed
Model:RE041 chip size:48x48x6mm surface:kiln change,matt,glazed MOQ:500sqm Delivery:25days

  Mesh Backed ceramic pool tile  

Material

porcelain

color

various

Size

45x45/48x48/73x73/100x100mm

Thickness

6mm

Water absorption

E<0.5%

Density

2.41 gr/mm3

Feature

Anti-slip,Acid-proof,Alkali-proof,Anti-freeze, Firebrick

High temperature burn

>1300 centigrade

Usage

Bar, spa, wall decoration, etc

Packing Detail

Cartons packing and wooden pallets

MOQ

500 sqm

Quality grade

AAA

Certificate

ISO9001:2008/CCC

Payment Terms

30% TT in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Delivery Time

25Days after 30% deposit paid

  

Our Advantages:

1) Test report ISO9001:2008.Management System Certificate

2) Leading Manufacturer professional producing ceramics tiles

3) Daily production:30,000sqm

4) All products are in strict quality control

5) Our company has won Chinese High-quality Brand, Chinese reliable  brand,Green    Building Products,the Recommended Product of Chinese Building Materials Engineering Construction etc.

Service

1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours

2. Professional team members work for you

3. Customized design is available.  OEM&ODM are welcomed.

About us

Jianqiu Ceramic Co.,Ltd was founded in 1988. This company products range from Porcelain External Tile,Stone-like External Tile,Supermarket tile,Porcelain floor tile,Swimming pool tile,Tactile tile and Mosaics.

We aim to make customer-oriented as our service point.

Size details

Chip size(mm)23x2325x2548x4873x73
Sheet size(mm)312.5x312.5301.5x301.5305.5x305.5306x306
Sheets/CTN111111100pcs
KG/CTN11.6101314

cheap mesh backed mosaic ceramic swimming pool tile



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECOL Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.